TYPES OF SESSIONS
- PILATES LEVEL 1, 1+, 2, 3 – A continuous and changing repertoire challenges your body to work a little differently each time. This varied training will improve overall body toning and core strength.
- PILATES ESSENTIALS – This 6-week series covers the essential repertoire and level one exercises. If you are new to Pilates or recovering from an injury, this series will strengthen your total body. $150 / 6 consecutive weeks.
- POWERFLOW - Accelerated-pace Pilates training on the Reformer. Sustained power-positions to improve strength and core endurance. Intermediate level experience. PowerFlow+ includes jump board work and additional abs.
- EQUIPMENT PILATES – Reformer or Tower sessions. A varied format of intensity levels and changing repertoire challenges your body to work a little differently each time. All levels.
- CIRCUIT PILATES PLUS – This Pilates Core-Strength technique using Reformer/Tower, Pilates chair and small equipment.
- BALANCE & FLEXIBILITY – Essential Pilates using mat and equipment focused on core moves for balance, back strength and alignment, pelvic control, and flexibility.
- CardioBurn™ - TRX suspension total-body workout with cardio intervals. Straps, bike, and rope.
- XBarre™ - TRX suspension straps and ballet barre firming exercises.
- FITSHAPE™ - Interval cardio drills for losing or maintaining ideal weight, free weights for strength training, core equipment for stability and shaping.
- SUNRISE WORKOUT - A different workout each session using TRX, barre firming, cardio intervals, and Pilates.
- PILATES FITNESS CHAIR & FLEX: Pilate Chair workout using the Fitness Straps and a constant flow of athletic based repertoire followed by Poised Technique flexibility mat work.
- POWERBALL WORKOUT: Jill’s PowerBall Workout combines core training with stability ball exercises. Additional focus is on creating strong and define abs and firm bottoms. Jill will take you through a series of exercises that are designed to move your muscles in a new way so that you see and feel new results. Tighten – Firm – Define. June - July
- OUTDOOR WORKOUT AT THE TRACK: stair sprints, sport base cardio intervals and full body firming.
|SMALL GROUP TRAINING
New Client Package
- With your first training pack purchase, you will receive TWO complimentary Small Group Training Sessions PLUS a $25 Poised Boutique Gift Certificate. Please call Heidi at 650.223.1997 for details.
Small Group Training
- 6 client maximum in each session. Reservation required.
- Monthly 4 Session Pack $155 / add-ons $35 each
- Monthly 8 Session Pack $260 / add-ons $30 each
- Unlimited Monthly Pack $336 / late cancellations $28
- Flex Pack 10-Session Pack $410
- Single $45
- All Small Group Training requires advanced reservation and prepaid registration. We are unable to accommodate registration or reservation without payment. Make up sessions must be taken the same month of cancellation. Cancellation without charge requires 24-hour notice.
- Monthly Small Group Training expires at the end of each calendar month
- Flex Pack expires 90 days from the date of purchase
- Single session expires 30 days from date of purchase
Tighten – Firm – Define
Instructor: Jill | June - July
Reformer/Tower, Pilates Chair and small Pilates equipment
Instructor: Yvonne / Amity
This Chair workout is an athletic approach to Pilates while still maintaining
the key principles The session is finished with a dynamic flexibility stretch
6 weeks designed to improve core strength and increase flexibility
Series $150 / Instructor: Amity
6 weeks focused on the essential technique and core Pilates repertoire
Series $150 / Instructor: Jill